Solved! Stuck in Projector Mode

Dec 4, 2019
hello guys, the problem is that every time i shut down my all in one computer , its screen stucks in projector and while i try to start up it , i cant do it until i disconnect my hdmi cabel with which is connected projector. when the hdmi cabel is not in , its starts well and after that i connect the cable again , but its so annoying to do it all the time . any solutions ?

Solution
If you have it in projector mode when you shut it down, and the projector is connected, then it will be in that again when it starts up. The only way around that is to take it out of projector mode prior to shutting down.

If that alone doesn't resolve it, then try removing that connection and making sure it is set to only show on the laptop screen. Then restart the computer (while the projector is not connected).

Once it has be restarted, should then be able to connect the projector and switch between it and the laptop screen. Just be sure you are set to the screen and not the projector when you shut down.
If you have it in projector mode when you shut it down, and the projector is connected, then it will be in that again when it starts up. The only way around that is to take it out of projector mode prior to shutting down.

If that alone doesn't resolve it, then try removing that connection and making sure it is set to only show on the laptop screen. Then restart the computer (while the projector is not connected).

Once it has be restarted, should then be able to connect the projector and switch between it and the laptop screen. Just be sure you are set to the screen and not the projector when you shut down.

Reactions: Riqqerius
Solution
Dec 4, 2019

thanks for your attention, ill try

Last edited by a moderator: