Stuck In Reboot And Select Proper Boot Device Screen Samsung laptop - no recovery disc

dgosa775

Estimable
Nov 23, 2014
I have a Samsung laptop, but I'm unable to reboot the machine because it's stuck in the "Stuck in Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" screen - however, I have no recovery disc or other device to reboot from.

Warukyure

Estimable
Oct 20, 2014
What windows are you using first off? If its Windows 7, turn off your computer first. Turn it back on and as its at the Samsung logo screen hit F4 a few times and see if the recovery partition loads up. If it does, follow the instructions and you can either try to repair the OS from there, or kiss all your stuff good bye and restore everything back to factory conditions.

Warukyure

Estimable
Oct 20, 2014
What windows are you using first off? If its Windows 7, turn off your computer first. Turn it back on and as its at the Samsung logo screen hit F4 a few times and see if the recovery partition loads up. If it does, follow the instructions and you can either try to repair the OS from there, or kiss all your stuff good bye and restore everything back to factory conditions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 0
I Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4