Stuck on checking connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2018
HI, I have Panasonic eluga L2 phone. I did factory data reset on this phone. After factory data reset, startup as new fresh one. Then I connect a phone to wifi network as suggested wifi network to proceed. But on next screen, I stuck on "checking the connection, this can take a while..' I cant proceed ahead from this. What is the solution for this?

I tried to wipe cache data and wipe factory data through hard reset. but didn't work any way from these. Have u any solution for this issue... Please tell me.

Solution
If the connection isn't working then it is possible you didn't input the info for the WiFi connection correctly, or the WiFi isn't working properly (not referring to the phone).

Try restarting the phone again and see if it will allow the connection this time. Be sure you check your WiFi to make sure it is working properly first and then make sure you are entering the correct WiFi and Password for the phone.
If the connection isn't working then it is possible you didn't input the info for the WiFi connection correctly, or the WiFi isn't working properly (not referring to the phone).

Try restarting the phone again and see if it will allow the connection this time. Be sure you check your WiFi to make sure it is working properly first and then make sure you are entering the correct WiFi and Password for the phone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.