Stuck ta logo

TnT Gaming

Prominent
Mar 16, 2017
My lenovo tab2 a10-30 had been Frozen on the logo screen for nearly 2 days and doesn't respond even after charging it to 100% and even by using the USB port to the PC. I rebooted it because it was slow and then after it shut down and started again it got frozen on the logo screen and did a factory reset but didn't work. i might replace it but anyone have any solution?

Solution
Have you tried letting it lose all power and then when it turns off, leave it off while you charge it. Then start it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Have you tried letting it lose all power and then when it turns off, leave it off while you charge it. Then start it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution

Sudie1

Prominent
May 22, 2017