Stucked On Asus+Windows Boot Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

lust4money_ph

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018
I recently had a 1 year old laptop (below are the specs), it was turned on whole day and I forgot to turn it off when I went to sleep. When I woke up, i found my PC turned off (already forgot what happened on when I turned it on) and in blue screen when I tried to turn it on.
SPEC: http://www.bdstall.com/details/asus-x453s-celeron-dual-core-2gb-ram-500gb-hdd-laptop-27563/

After that, my neighbor tried to fix it and suspected it was a either corrupted OS, broken RAM or hard drive. So he suggested installing a new OS, we tried using a CD but still in a bootloop.

It's now stucked in Starting Windows Logo (windows 7 ultimate). Where the icon doesn't complete to form the windows icon and starts to pop up a blue screen with white texts (very fast you can't even read the first sentence). Then it will boot all over again.

I suspected my RAM is broken, so I pulled out my HDD (2.5 SATA) and plugged it in my desktop and it worked! My HDD is working in good condition, and the same with the OS installation. It boots correctly! Tried to put it back on my laptop, same problem persist.

My HDD is working.
My new win7 ultimate is working.

Do you think it's my RAM or my laptop's mobo?
Scared of digging my motherboard since the RAM is at the bottom.

Sorry for this noobish questions guys, first time fixing a computer.

LAPTOP SPEC:

lust4money_ph

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018

You mean the bios? If it is, yes, i tried many times and i've tried so many tips around the web.. everybody said it's the bios, but i think there's no problem with it.. already did their opinion, still stuck in asus boot loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.