Studiomaster powerhouse 1208 repairs

mickrh

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2011
Hi, I have a Studiomaster Power House Horizon 1208 which comes on very briefly and dies, you can hear the fan start and wind down again, can anyone help or advise on any repairers. Regards Mike

mickrh

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2011

Hi thank you for responding to my call for help, are you a recognized repairer of the item in question, I purchased the Studiomaster Power House Horizon 1208 as working but when I recieved the mixer it didn't work, and the seller did a disappearing act. when you switch it on, just for a moment a few lights come on and you can hear the fans start very briefly then nothing, everything goes off. I wish to have the mixer deck repaired to full working condition, what do you suggest I am based in Cornwall but will ship where ever if necessary. I have included my home Tel no and Email address if this helps . Regards Mike

Home Tel 01326-270253 :hello:
Email address mikerh@hotmail.co.uk

sadiepr1

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011

Hello

Are you still able to repair powerhouse horizon 1208, I have one which ive had for about 10 years or so, and the sound level on the left side has decreased and sound a but muffled, then all of a sudden its comes on again breifly.

Would be great if you coud have a look for me or advise what I could do with it

REgards

Andy

TRENDING THREADS