News Stunning iPhone 12 foldable design blows away the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip

monk1979

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
The headline and article are very misleading. You’re criticising the samsung phone based on a clip of what really is fiction. I could draw a fancy futuristic phone and similarly you’d have a new headline, saying how how bad current phones are, and xyz company are going to blow away the competition when holographic etc displays come out.
I won’t be using tomsguide again unless I’m looking for puff pieces to pass the time.

Mar 2, 2020
I registered just to be able to write a comment here and will never bother again. This article writer is extremely stupid.

Mar 2, 2020
I just wasted time reading frustrations from another Apple fanboy who is supposed to be editor-in-chief and reviewer of technology gadgets etc. It must hurt very bad when Apple can't deliver and playing catch up the past years...

Mar 2, 2020
WOA... A design with absolutely no regard for the technology that would be required to build it. SOOOO stunning and helpful and absolutely not click bait at all.

Mar 2, 2020
My estimation of Tom's Guide just sunk after I read this baloney. Comparing a wet dream to an actual shipping product is idiotic. The author should be shown the door.

Mar 2, 2020
Like others here, I created an account just to say how daft the author is for saying this. It’s the kind of daftness that other daftnesses aspire to be. Nonsense.

Mar 2, 2020
This article is so wrong and pure lack of intelligence. Not the first time I read brain failures but this one is the worst and it's coming from Tom's guide, good to know for the next time I see an article about tech from you. Just made an account because was too much, too wrong to ignore.

Reactions: Mojopin33

Thoffman223

Honorable
Aug 8, 2014
3r7nzb.jpg

Mar 2, 2020
I registered just to comment on how dumb this article and author are. Might as well be an article on how the Starship Enterprise blows away the F-16.....

Won't be trusting Tom's Guide for tech news for a while.

Reactions: Mojopin33
Mar 3, 2020
Are you serious with this? I found a YouTube video where a guy rides his iPhone like a flying carpet.. you going to write and article about that too? Well my friend down the street says he can make an iPhone that cures diseases and can bend time... It blows an actual, in production, in existence Samsung unit away!!!! I really hope you like the taste of Apple in the back of your throat.. Get this crap out of here man.

Mar 3, 2020
I don't often reply to comments. I have also never agreed with every single comment I've just read.

I can't say anything about the article that hasn't been said, except this admin needs to lose their job and let a potato do it instead.

this is turning up in my technology feed. I'm literally ashamed in Google and Tom's guide.