- Cpu: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
- Memory: 8.00 GB of installed RAM
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M with 2048 Mb of Video memory
Since I bought this laptop I have been seeing random stuttering and freezing through a lot of the games I play, could someone please help me with this?
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by running Windows Update and install all the available updates.
- Next is to do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Nvidia graphics driver.
- Open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to Nvidia.
- Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link:nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Reboot your laptop once the driver has been installed.
- After the reboot make sure to set Nvidia as the default GPU.
- Here's how: http/nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2615/~/how-do-i-customize-optimus-profiles-and-settings%3F