Sub(sw-8) connection help for 2 channel integrated

homefinder

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
Subwoofer connection questionI just bought a pioneer sw-8 sub and I have a 2 channel and integrated amp with no secondary (a/b) speaker set up or lfe input. How can I integrate this sub into my system? the sub has left and right hi level inputs as well as an RCA type LFE inputs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 1
R Audio 2
V Audio 7
V Audio 7
T Audio 2
R Audio 2
P Audio 3
J Audio 4
M Audio 5
T Audio 5
S Audio 1
T Audio 1
S Audio 8
S Audio 1
D Audio 1
K Audio 1
Z Audio 1
B Audio 3
CmdrJeffSinclair Audio 2
Y Audio 28
Similar threads
Solved! Can I connect the subwoofers of my Sony Mgongo 5.2 channel to my car radio?
How can I connect 2 amps with 2 channels in each to the same source? Thank you.
How to connect 6 speakers into 2 channel amplifier? What happens to the watt requirement?
How to Connecting 5.1 speakers to lepy 2 channel audio amplifier?
Need Help Connecting Right Channel Speaker into Receiver
How to connect my Tascam rw900sl CD Recorder to a new 2-channel stereo receiver (onkyo 8270) without tape in/out RCA jacks and
Have Amazon sound bar connected. Using Panasonic Viera TV remote (change channels, etc.) increases/decreases sound volume.
I having Sony 4 channel amp 1000 watts I want to connect it in my home how much power did it requires volt and amps
Can i connect two speakers to one channel car smp
Is it possible to connect 10 speakers to computer and have 10 channels?
Connect Auvio 2.1 channel soundbox to Sony Smart Tv
I have an Lg to and wish to connect with HDMI ARC to my onetime sound bar without losing all settings if I change channel?
How do I connect a 2000 CD deck receiver/stereo to a 2.1 channel multimedia active speaker system?
how to connect altec lansing fx5051 to my samsung uhd 55" smart tv to make 5.1 channels works ??
how to connect JBL N-Center 2-Way Center-Channel Speaker to computer
connecting Sony STRDH130 2 Channel Stereo Receiver to Insignia smart tv
Can I use the active sub woofer from my 2 channel computer speakers to separately connect to an amplifier sub input
Possible to connect a sub with no high-level input to a 2 channel amp?
Setup 5.1 Surround
Need help with connecting 5.1 channel sound system to PC

ASK THE COMMUNITY