Subwoofer speaker input

Makes and models would help.
If the integrated has a line level sub out then you could connect that safely to the speaker level input of a powered sub but you won't get any sound. The sub out is just too low. If the sub only has speaker level inputs then connect those to the speaker terminals of the amp. It can be in parallel with your speakers.

Makes and models would help.
If the integrated has a line level sub out then you could connect that safely to the speaker level input of a powered sub but you won't get any sound. The sub out is just too low. If the sub only has speaker level inputs then connect those to the speaker terminals of the amp. It can be in parallel with your speakers.

Jan 14, 2019
Thanks the amp is a yamaha as 701 and sub a boston cs 10.Since the sub only have a lfe input the crosover function does not work unless i use the speaker line connections and i don't want to run miles of wire.The reason for the question is that i would prefer to use the crosover of the sub.Supose i would make some sacrefises,thanks for info

Jan 14, 2019
Hi i just want to use the crosover function on the sub but there is only a lfe input and the the speaker line level inputs.It is a boston cs10 sub with yamaha as701.I don't wan't to run cables from the amp to the sub and then to the speakers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
N Audio 1
T Audio 1
choeandrew1208 Audio 0
C Audio 1
Smackiepipe Audio 6
C Audio 1
A Audio 1
F Audio 3
Sound guy Audio 1
W Audio 2