Sudden Low FPS in Game

ak195

Distinguished
May 6, 2014
Hello everyone,
I'm having issue of low fps in Wolfenstien 2 The new Collossus. When I was playing with Gigabyte GTX 750 OC 2GB GPU, at high setting the fps was perfect and no stutters.
But when I started to play with Gigabyte 1050ti Windforce 4GB, first time everything was fine but after sometime I played the game, fps goes to 20 - 36 and with big variations also.
Game settings are same and rest of specs are also same then whats the problem? Drivers are updated. Is there a Malware thats been activated ? or something else?

Solution
Atlast the problem found. That was nvidia driver issue along with Windows (Some malware hidden in it was also messing things up). So reinstalling Windows mainly fixed my problem.
Anyone having such issue first try uninstalling the drivers, restart and then uninstall other nvidia products and restart if it say so. Then instal drivers from DVD that came along with your GPU. Then upgrade it to the new one. Otherwise reinstall Windows. Good Luck everybody.

ak195

Distinguished
May 6, 2014
Atlast the problem found. That was nvidia driver issue along with Windows (Some malware hidden in it was also messing things up). So reinstalling Windows mainly fixed my problem.
Anyone having such issue first try uninstalling the drivers, restart and then uninstall other nvidia products and restart if it say so. Then instal drivers from DVD that came along with your GPU. Then upgrade it to the new one. Otherwise reinstall Windows. Good Luck everybody.

Solution