Suggest a good phone please..!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Hello..
I am going to buy a phone soon...my friend got a corby pro..and i absolutely loved it for all the features it has and its price ( 200 $ in india)...I am thinking of going with it..but thought it would be better to ask if any other phone is available with all the features it has or better around the same price range.

Other phones I have considered:
nokia c6 , x6 8GB ( i dont know the price etc. of it ), samsung jet...

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Monte looks very awesome combined with all the features and new touch wiz...but it doesn't have an onscreen landscape qwerty keyboard :(...thats amzngly stupid not to put a landscape keyboard...on a touchscreen phone with all the basic features

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
aah but on screen qwerty virtual keyboard should be there atleast :(...
I wonder if they would throw this feature in thre future firmware upgrade i ll go for it..
and it has 262K...colours..is it same as 16 million?

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
HIII i have finally got a samsung wave :D..its sweet from every angle...runs smooth .. screen is jaw dropping i have to say..better thn nythng i have seen..battery life is awesome,,touch is the quickest..camera and hd recording is WOW..sweet :D
thnks again