Solved! Suggest some REAL cell phone games please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzero1134

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Hello!
Tom's hardware has always been a great place to gather info. So, I wanted to reach out to you guys and see if you can make some suggestions for me.

I'm looking for REAL cellphone games. I'm sick to death of all the generic pay-to-win games where you just grind 1 team/abilities whathave you, with limited energy, where it's the exact same game the entire time through just with more numbers.

I'm looking for REAL games. Like You Must Build a Boat, Kingdom Rush, Angry Birds, Hearthstone, Plants Vs Zombies. Now I know most of these didn't start on on cell, but that's what I'm after (Andriod btw.)

I'm open to almost any genre, except maybe sports. What are some popular games out there? I'm up for any TD that doesn't just copy KingdomRush, or strategy, RPG, card games - anything, I'm desperate here. The market is flooded with so much garbage it's almost impossible to find that needle. Thanks!

Solution
I suppose it really depends on your tastes. If you don't want a time waster, but still want something with a story or a satisfying goal, you could always look to emulators and play classic games.

Smartphones and tablets have more then enough power to run decades worth of strategy, RPG, and even FPS titles. And there are a few recent titles for smartphones under engines like Unity and Unreal.

Eximo

Distinguished
Herald
I suppose it really depends on your tastes. If you don't want a time waster, but still want something with a story or a satisfying goal, you could always look to emulators and play classic games.

Smartphones and tablets have more then enough power to run decades worth of strategy, RPG, and even FPS titles. And there are a few recent titles for smartphones under engines like Unity and Unreal.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.