Sunil 123 nagoya

friend of mine

Estimable
Oct 27, 2014
hi...my laptop brand is NEC versapro .yesterday while computer is runningI turned it vertically to check its part number.After few seconds it went off and i couldnt on it further.I removed battry and again fix it but not working.with charger also not illuminate charging indication.now it dead condition. what should I do please explain me...

Solution
It's nigh on impossible to diagnose what the problem is on a totally dead laptop without being able to actually open it up and look at it, and even then you would have to know where to look and what to check. Some of those checks require special testing equipment.

It could be something so simple or something more serious. You'll have to take it into a laptop repair shop, but be sure to get an estimate for repairing it. They might be wanting more money than the laptop is worth.
It's nigh on impossible to diagnose what the problem is on a totally dead laptop without being able to actually open it up and look at it, and even then you would have to know where to look and what to check. Some of those checks require special testing equipment.

It could be something so simple or something more serious. You'll have to take it into a laptop repair shop, but be sure to get an estimate for repairing it. They might be wanting more money than the laptop is worth.

Solution