Solved! Surface Pen wont connect

Jul 13, 2020
So I replaced my battery with one from a few months ago, I remember putting the + side outside
My pen is the 2017 version
When I pressed the eraser for 7 seconds it didn't light up and it didn't show up in the list of devices
(It's a surface pro 5)
What do I do?

Solution
So I replaced my battery with one from a few months ago, I remember putting the + side outside
When I pressed the eraser for 7 seconds it didn't light up and it didn't show up in the list of devices
(It's a surface pro 5)
What do I do?
The + side is supposed to go towards the tip of the Surface Pen, if I am remembering it right.
If the light isn't coming on after holding down the top button for 7 seconds, then there's no power. Check that the battery does have a charge and that it has been inserted properly.

mrmike16

Honorable
(It's a surface pro 5)
What do I do?
The + side is supposed to go towards the tip of the Surface Pen, if I am remembering it right.
If the light isn't coming on after holding down the top button for 7 seconds, then there's no power. Check that the battery does have a charge and that it has been inserted properly.

Solution