Surround system budget £400-£500

IX3 SAINT 3XI

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
Hello,
looking for an upgrade currently running the logitech z5500 as a home theatre set i know there mostly for a pc. but have a set of corsair sp2500s for the pc system... looking to get a good replacement for the z5500..with more mid range in the speakers... i cant realy have floor standing speakers so wall mount it is. any ideas cheers

batuchka

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You can easily get far superior SQ for small money if u fish used speakers/active subs in the UK on places like Gumtree UK, etc :p That said since floor standers are out try to scan for used bookies like Wharfedale Diamonds 9.1s and the like....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 5
A Audio 2
M Audio 2
ardacavdar Audio 1
A Audio 1
SyncMasterBW Audio 2
J Audio 1
R Audio 3
H Audio 2
K Audio 2
J Audio 1
D Audio 6
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
K Audio 10
N Audio 3
A Audio 4
T Audio 4
P Audio 1
I Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question Laptop HDMI output to Pioneer MCS 333 5.1 Channel Surround System
Question How can I connect a hifi aux to a surround sound system?
Question How to connect SCART Surround System to 4K LED TV
Question Surround System Channel Noise Issue
Question 5.1 system surround playing through front speakers
Sony flat screen model # KDL-55EX500 & Philips is 3000d DVD video digital surround system 2002 model # LX3000 D3701 has no HDM
i have a 5.1 surround system for my pc out of the 6 speakers which includes my sub woofer only the 2 front speakers are worki
Solved! how to i get my TCL Roku tv TCL Roku TV connection to Vizio surround sound system?
Solved! I have a brand new onkyo home theater system and I can't get the center and the sub and 2 of the surround speakers to work
Audio needed to surround sound system from Epson Eb-x41 projector
Solved! Logitech Z506, surround system from hell
Trying to connect old Sony surround sound system to new LG Smart TV.
I have received a lg dvd receiver LH-T550 With surround sound system but the dvd isn't reading discs,so how can I make use of
Surround sound system Optical to RCA?
PC Audio to RCA 5.1 Surround Sound System
How to connect surround system sound with MXQ Pro 4k box?
how do you get the new dvd player to play through the old surround system
what is the best 7.1 surround system over a budget of 10,000$ ?
Surround system budget £400-£500

ASK THE COMMUNITY