Survey: Android Users Most Likely to Have Sex on First Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
Galaxy Note, but haven't had a first date in a while now: I'm all taken care of! :)

Besides, when I had my first date in this relationship I had a nice 'ol Sony Ericsson, about one and a half years ago.

G

These statistics are hardly meaningful. There seems to be nothing here about cross platform dating. For instance Android seduces iPhone, iPhone thinks BB to conservative and old, BB wishes Android had a BIGGER keyboard....LOL The trick is to have three cell phones: Android, BB and iPhone. Ask the girl which she prefers, then pull out the one like she has and say ME TOO!!!
Then you'll be on your way!!!

ukee1593

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
LOL

Did "Match.com" ever consider that people might have LIED during their survey? Here they are presenting their findings in a very serious tone ...

Who would answer a questionnaire about their dating and sex life seriously?

dmaca667

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
What does it say about Nokia users, perhaps they are most likely to stun their dates (think caveman-with-a-club style dating)

fuzzietech

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007
[citation][nom]ukee1593[/nom]LOLDid "Match.com" ever consider that people might have LIED during their survey? Here they are presenting their findings in a very serious tone ... Who would answer a questionnaire about their dating and sex life seriously?[/citation]

Clearly, my friend, you are an iPhone user.

G

Spot on.
iPhone is for girls and sissies
BlackBerry for alpha-male wannabes
Android is just a smartphone OS for no posers. And non-posers do get laid quickly and often.

This is highly subjective observation for I have Android 2.1 :)

G

honestly i have not had sex since i have owned an android phone, i had more when i didnt have a phone at all. i dated more chicks back in 2007-2008 when i had a motorola sliver or what ever it was called

G

wonder what the statistics are for windows phone users, probably not very high because it'll point to your lack of intelligence haha

ukee1593

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
Clearly, my friend, you are an iPhone user.

I don't even own a mobile phone ...

In your mind, is an Android or BlackBerry user supposed to blindly believe surveys put out on the internet?

++ I don't own any Apple products either!

trandoanhung1991

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
OMG, HTC's naming schemes make sense now! It's all about getting you laid!

First date? HTC Explorer. After wine & dine, HTC Rhyme/Salsa/Cha Cha. Then HTC Sensation. Then HTC Desire and Desire HD. Then go home and WOOHOO. We have HTC Incredible for that. And HTC Wildfire.

LOL.

mrmaia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Skewed results, if you're talking about male phone users.

Apple users show the world they're very rich, very stupid and that they can drop tons of money on good looks. That's exactly the match many girls ever dream, so their scoring chances are OVER 9000%.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
Survey: Android Users Most Likely to Have Sex on First Date... interesting... how this correlates with abortions done?

Status
Not open for further replies.