SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY DETECTED ON FORUM help

kimatahi

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
So basiclly I want to go to forums and I get screen stop , suspicious activity and I need to enter captcha. I never seen screen before and it only happens on this forum. I am running BITDEFENDER and MALWAREBYTES on pc and its clean. Why this happens?

Solution
This is due to the fact that we use Distil in order to combat bots and crawlers. You are likely using a web browser with the Ghostery extension, or something else that is heavily parsing the threads on the site.

If you are using Ghostery, you can disable the blocking of Distil (and only Distil) in your settings, which should resolve the issue.
This is due to the fact that we use Distil in order to combat bots and crawlers. You are likely using a web browser with the Ghostery extension, or something else that is heavily parsing the threads on the site.

If you are using Ghostery, you can disable the blocking of Distil (and only Distil) in your settings, which should resolve the issue.

Solution

kimatahi

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014

Im using Mozilla Firefox , no ghostery but I have no script enabled ( but I don't belive its cuz of it)

kimatahi

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014

Yeah looks like it it now its good ty .