Question switch to messenger between accts. but cant get in to messenger when i switch back to main acct. ..says already logged in ?

Sep 29, 2019
This has been an issue that may be a little hard to explain. .I have multiple accounts on fb and when using my fone- note 9- to go between acounts and i hit the switch accounts button and it shows my account names..I select one and it'll go to the main account. .but when I try to look at messenger it pops with the accounts page again with my multiple accounts listed ..I click on the one I'm trying to see messenger on and it tells me I'm already logged in to that account and wont go to it. .I click on one of the other names and it goes to it and I can see messenger just fine. .click on log off and accounts pages pops up to switch and I click on the main one and try messenger and it again goes back to the select accounts and when I select it it tells me I'm already logged in to that account and wont continue to messenger . . . . ..... . .????. . ..I can click log off and it should clear that . .but it doesn't. . so it's kinda stuck in a loop or something . ..I can switch between messenger in the other accounts but cant get in to messenger when i switch back to the main one. .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bootyqueen69 Social Networking 0
A Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 2
R Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 1
Paul Wagenseil Social Networking 2
V Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 2