Switching number on Whatsapp

abhipw

Prominent
May 19, 2017
I am using Asus Zenfone Go (Dual SIM) with Android 5.1, Whatsapp version 2.28.341. I want to switch to another number without exiting the groups on my old number and keeping all the chat and media backup of old number. Is it possible?

Nmopt

Estimable
Dec 28, 2014
That's not possible unfortunately. You are added to those groups with that specific number.
You can back up the chats, however.

Hope I've answered your question!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Social Networking 0
Hordofa Jemal Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 3
D Social Networking 2
L Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 2
N Social Networking 1
O Social Networking 1
L Social Networking 2
J Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 3
L Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 1
GeKKo525 Social Networking 3
A Social Networking 0
M Social Networking 1
G Social Networking 7
A Social Networking 4
Similar threads
Question switch to messenger between accts. but cant get in to messenger when i switch back to main acct. ..says already logged in ?
Question I lost my phone number and my phone number is connected with e Facebook account and know I don't know my Facebook password so how can I recover my ac
Question I can't receive confirmation code to log in to my Facebook account.My number there is my old number and I don't have my sim anymore.
Question I can’t login to my Facebook because the sms is being sent to my old number and I don’t have the code generator on my new phone HELP
How can I log into Facebook with a new phone and new number
New phone same number can’t get Facebook page
I chang the my mobile number
I forgot my fb password and I lost my phone number how can I get my password
Didn’t receive my confirmation code on my phone number to open my facebook
I logged into my account and Facebook said I should verify my identity using my mobile number,I did but I am yet to get a code
New phone, same number. How do I transfer my Facebook onto my new phone please?
I forgot my password and I don't have my phone or phone number that I was using to the Facebook account how can I get it back
I lost my facebook phone number and forgot password so how I open my FB account?
Switching Devices within Google Hangouts video call?
windows server 2012 r2 Remote Registry switching logon account after any restart
Youtube videos take 2-3sec to switch between small and fullscreen, also takes 2-3sec to pause/play after clicking
How to Switch Between a Personal Facebook Profile and Brand Page
Remote Desktop VS KVM Switches
Switching from opera to something else, which browser do you suggest?
How do I switch to the last visited?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS