Synaptic TouchPad Drivers Installation problem.

kirtimaan01

Commendable
Jul 15, 2016
I have acer E5-522G, my touchpad suddenly stopped working , so I tried of re-installing the drivers from the official acer website. When installing, it said to uninstall the previous Synaptics drivers. I did the uninstalling and then tried to installed the newly downloaded drivers from Acer.com . It said installation failed. Then I tried installing Synaptics drivers by searching on the internet, 2-3 synaptics drivers installed and everyone gave the message "Ready To Use" with a tick mark. But still the synaptics drivers aren't listed in Programs and Features nor the TouchPad is working without them. Please help me out. I'm on Win10 x64 bit and I've been using it since 8 months

Solution
I am curious as to why you are looking for them in "Programs and Features"? You should actually be looking in "Device Manager".

Try going in there and then clicking on "Action" and then "Scan for hardware changes".

That should help you more than where you have been looking.
I am curious as to why you are looking for them in "Programs and Features"? You should actually be looking in "Device Manager".

Try going in there and then clicking on "Action" and then "Scan for hardware changes".

That should help you more than where you have been looking.

Solution