T-Mobile Selling Galaxy Tab for $400 on Nov. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
whats with this stupid lack of feature option? it is just dumb to sell a device that its only use (other than phone) is browsing internet on the "GO", to not have a 3G.

the most expensive should have the most storage, the least expensive should have the least storage, no 3G means a 7" dildo in your pocket

jimslaid2

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
This Just in!!!!

Gigabyte MoBo with 3G and WiFI + Coolermaster Case + Quad Core CPU (OEM)+ Nvidia GPU + 6 Gig Ram + 120 GB SSD for Only $600.00 with a new 2 year contract with AT&T!

You just have pay $ 25.00 a month for 2 Gig's of data per month, and after that we will rape your wallet to be cool.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]vittau[/nom]Anyone else completely tired of tablet news?[/citation]
I try to get some variety in my tech news, but mostly things are either about or relating to tablet news. /annoying.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]vittau[/nom]Anyone else completely tired of tablet news?[/citation]
[citation][nom]werxen[/nom]I am in no way an Apple fanboy but the iPad > this.This is coming from a guy who owns an Evo 4G[/citation]

I am not. I am still waiting for a tablet that is cheap enough and good enough to justify the buy. I need something to read pdf's on and it should not be an overpriced iPad

moeswow

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
Im looking forward to this tablet. If its price and performance are up to par then i may just pick it up.... As for people complaining its too expensive... i dont think it is considering the cost of off contract android phones are usually the same sometimes more

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
People want tablets, but they don't want to pay anything for it. There's so many greater bang for the buck netbook arguments out there & I'm sick of Android & want a real x86 OS arguments too. If they want to sell a non-Apple tablet, they should focus on Pixel-Qi tablet/eReader/power-saving. If 3G is important, bundle a Mifi with it for those who want one. If they want storage, bundle a USB 3.0 external 2.5" HDD. If there's an HDMI, you can use it for presentations, GoogleTV, watching HD movies on an HDTV, VOD, & iTunes. I'd rather pay for 802.11n & get a 4G Mifi if I needed it, & pick what I want & need according to what I want & need, when I want or need it.

G

Misleading title: It DOES not cost $400!

It costs $400 PLUS a friggin' contract. And the article doesn't even bother to show which contract is needed. Maybe $50 a month? So you'd get the tab for a measly $1600?

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Bierfuizl[/nom]Misleading title: It DOES not cost $400!It costs $400 PLUS a friggin' contract. And the article doesn't even bother to show which contract is needed. Maybe $50 a month? So you'd get the tab for a measly $1600?[/citation]
You mean "get the tab and 2 years of 3G service for a measley $1600?", right? You make it seam like you are under contract paying $50 a month for absolutely nothing in return.

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
[citation][nom]werxen[/nom]I am in no way an Apple fanboy but the iPad > this.This is coming from a guy who owns an Evo 4G[/citation]

I'd agree when Apple releases a 7" iPad with full flash support (So I can actually browse MORE THAN HALF THE WEB, instead of dealing with terrible mobile versions). If they do this, I will buy it. But since they won't, its an Android tablet for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.