tab 7 freezes at lock screen

MO____

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
Every time i try and draw my pattern it freezes at my lock screen and I don;'t know how to fix it.

Solution
Unfortunately the only way I know of to get out of this kind of freeze, is to reset the tablet. Which will, of course, erase the data on it.

Should you choose to reset it, the instructions on how to do so are as follows...

To "Hard Reset" the tablet...

1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.

2. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, at the same time. Hold them down until you see the start-up logo on the screen.

3. Once you can see the logo, release both buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".

4. Next use the "Volume Down" button to highlight the "wipe data/factory reset" option.

When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight...
Unfortunately the only way I know of to get out of this kind of freeze, is to reset the tablet. Which will, of course, erase the data on it.

Should you choose to reset it, the instructions on how to do so are as follows...

To "Hard Reset" the tablet...

1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.

2. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, at the same time. Hold them down until you see the start-up logo on the screen.

3. Once you can see the logo, release both buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".

4. Next use the "Volume Down" button to highlight the "wipe data/factory reset" option.

When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.

5. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.

6. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.

7. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.

Solution