Tab3 won't charge or turn on

Fvyex

Commendable
Mar 29, 2016
Hi. Last night my tablet froze and would not turn off. Tried everything and ended up taking the battery out this morning to see if that would work. Now my tablet will not turn on at all! It will act as if its charging by coming up with the battery sign but it won't actually be charging. I tried to turn it on and it comes up saying 'samsung galaxy tab 3' then flashes and turns off again. I've done a clear data a reboot and factory reset and still no luck! Pressed all the combinations going Inc power and volume buttons etc and its done nothing. Never had any problems with it before.

Solution
Could the battery itself be dead? They do die after a while, and it may need replacing. Before doing that though, I would try a different power cord. Just because you plug it in, doesn't mean it is charging.

If you can, try a different cord. If it charges, then you just need a new cord. If not, then I would suggest replacing the battery. If that doesn't fix it, well then you should take it to a tech who can look at it and see if it is salvageable.

Could the battery itself be dead? They do die after a while, and it may need replacing. Before doing that though, I would try a different power cord. Just because you plug it in, doesn't mean it is charging.

If you can, try a different cord. If it charges, then you just need a new cord. If not, then I would suggest replacing the battery. If that doesn't fix it, well then you should take it to a tech who can look at it and see if it is salvageable.

Solution