table holding discs continually rotates back & forth w/o stopping. Won't stop to play any cd's.

ChrisP17

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
I can only open/close the door. When I press start button all the discs rotate back & forth without stopping & won't do anything else. I have taken off cover & sprayed air in back left corner where it looks like a laser sensor sits. Is there any other sensors to spray?

ChrisP17

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014

Thanks for the input. How does the laser sense a disc if the laser is aimed in a direction that only faces the disc once the disc is "sandwiched" in the slot & ready to play? Is there more than one laser?
Are those lasers replaceable or is it cheaper to get a new unit?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 4
T Audio 1
B Audio 1
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
A Audio 2
D Audio 7
K Audio 1
B Audio 3
G Audio 2
J Audio 1
C Audio 2
A Audio 1
R Audio 4
G Audio 2
M Audio 1
B Audio 1
JHUSS Audio 1
R Audio 2
G Audio 10
Similar threads
Question How can I connect my new Onkyo 6 Disc CD changer to my 4k HDTV ?
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
Yamaha 5 disc cd player remote is damaged, where may I buy another remote, universal or otherwise to replace damaged remote co
Solved! Beats Solo-Can only hear out of one ear unless holding button on cord
I have received a lg dvd receiver LH-T550 With surround sound system but the dvd isn't reading discs,so how can I make use of
I have a msi z370 motherboard will it hold up against 250 ohm?
Car CD no sound on some discs
I have a Blu Ray wifi disc player, connected to my older model Sony flat screen, but not getting any sound..hellllppp
I have a DVD disc that gets picture but no sound. When I put other DVD disc in I get picture and sound. Some reason this part
Hyperkin Duke Review: Does the Classic Xbox Controller Hold Up?
Can my disc player be hooked to Bluetooth speaker?
the timer on my Magnavox ZV457MG9 A timer quit working and now I cant record either VHS or disc. Any ideas
Cleaning DVD disc player that has broken sound bytes
playing mp3 disc in dvd player
Onkyo DVD player discs keep skipping
Amazon's Alexa Holds the Key to the Smart Home
Everything works, just no sound at all??? Even on the table with the center speaker on fm no sound on any speaker output. Plea
Vintage magnavox TURN TABLE AND AM RADIO
Revox B77 wont stay on pause unless i hold the button
Table With Built-in Speakers: $1200

ASK THE COMMUNITY