Tablet Digitizer Not Working at ALL....

bones6987

Honorable
May 1, 2013
I have an Asus Smart 10.1 tablet, model number ME301T. I recently replaced the LCD and digitizer both. the LCD came on fine but the digitizer isn`t working at all. I`ve made sure all the connections are made, although when connecting the digitizer ribbon to the digitizer/SD card board, one of the places where the digitizer plugs in is kind of broken. Meaning the plastic layer above the pins of the female connector chipped off and is exposing the pins of said port. could this be my problem or is it something else. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Solution
ok, update. I recently did a factory reset of the tablet using the power/volume buttons method. I am now hung on the choose language screen. If the tablet is standing in the upright (portrait mode) position I can tap on the choose language icon and have limited scroll. I cannot hit next in the bottom right corner. If i put the tablet into landscape mode i have nothing. What could be causing this? I rechecked the connectors and made sure they clicked into place, so I know the connections good.

bones6987

Honorable
May 1, 2013
ok, update. I recently did a factory reset of the tablet using the power/volume buttons method. I am now hung on the choose language screen. If the tablet is standing in the upright (portrait mode) position I can tap on the choose language icon and have limited scroll. I cannot hit next in the bottom right corner. If i put the tablet into landscape mode i have nothing. What could be causing this? I rechecked the connectors and made sure they clicked into place, so I know the connections good.

Solution