Tablet keeps rebooting

devrajchakravorty

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
My Lenovo tablet was not in use for a few days. When I tried charging it today, it keeps shutting off and on. I tried using the volume button to get to do a factory reset but the tab is not responding. It just shows the Lenovo screen and then shuts off.

Have tried the below solution but nothing happens when I press the volume down button. I am not able to start the tab in the safe mode as suggested .

Solution
I would suggest trying to start it in "Safe Mode" as there may be something on the tablet interfering with it loading. Say a bad App, or worse.

Try that first and see if it will load. If it does, then you need to figure out what app or file is the cause, and remove it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
I would suggest trying to start it in "Safe Mode" as there may be something on the tablet interfering with it loading. Say a bad App, or worse.

Try that first and see if it will load. If it does, then you need to figure out what app or file is the cause, and remove it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution

devrajchakravorty

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016