Solved! Tablet Restarting problem

Mar 12, 2018
It keeps going to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite then it shuts down goes back to being a black screen about 8 seconds after, and repeats. Before it turns off, there's a thick white line that shows flashes on the left side. And this repeats.

I've tried putting it on safe mode with the down volume thing and I've tried the up volume thing. Once it takes me to guide, it shuts down about 8 seconds later. It literally won't let me do anything and my tablet isn't responding to anything I do. And I've always tried shutting it off by holding the power button, it doesn't respond to that either.

Solution
It could be a few things. I would start with the battery. If not that, then other hardware. However that is all not something everyone can fix. So if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, try a local tech.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty, contact the manufacturer.
It could be a few things. I would start with the battery. If not that, then other hardware. However that is all not something everyone can fix. So if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, try a local tech.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty, contact the manufacturer.

Solution