Tablet to read techincal papers

madan1072

Estimable
Jan 12, 2015
I find that by default both Windows tablets and Apple Tablets, quickly save any technical paper I download to their cloud. I tried transferringout the paper to iExpand or a Zip drive as applicable, yet I can get the paper from their cloud storage....Why are they stealing the data?

This behaviour does not occur with a laptop (I am not sure about Macbook as I donot own one)

Since, I download the technical papers from Institutes I am member of, I donot want anyone copying them out from my tablet, hence I seek your advice?

There is no doubt that an iPad is probably the best tablet, and also can convert on the fly html pages with graphics very well...but it it does store things on its cloud it even asks you "delete from cloud?"

The Android tablets lack this capability, they mess up the graphics...when converting html2pdf

Put up for your advice please?

Solution
Any model will do this. Keep away from the cheap stuff since they often break quickly. For printing things out, a Windows 10 tablet may be easier to work with than Android or iOS, you can connect to printers easier.

If you are looking for some exact model, you did not list your budget or location or where you were looking to buy it from.
Any model will do this. Keep away from the cheap stuff since they often break quickly. For printing things out, a Windows 10 tablet may be easier to work with than Android or iOS, you can connect to printers easier.

If you are looking for some exact model, you did not list your budget or location or where you were looking to buy it from.

Solution