tablet w/ HDMI in

gauravbellani

Honorable
Jul 8, 2013
im travelling abroad for my further education and i want to carry my ps3 along, but my hostel wont let me buy a TV. is there any 15" portable tablet sized monitor with hdmi in ?

Solution
Nothing in the tablets realm exists for that kind of functionality as it stands right now. Almost all the tablets are HDMI out.

However....

You might be able to pick up an external DSLR viewfinder with an HDMI input that would work to fit your needs. It's basically a camera accessory for really powerful digital single lens reflex cameras. It isn't what it is intended for, but it might work. Range is $100-200, so it might be a better bet just to go for a PS Vita.

Hope this helps!

jpishgar

VP, Global Community
Jan 5, 2010
Nothing in the tablets realm exists for that kind of functionality as it stands right now. Almost all the tablets are HDMI out.

However....

You might be able to pick up an external DSLR viewfinder with an HDMI input that would work to fit your needs. It's basically a camera accessory for really powerful digital single lens reflex cameras. It isn't what it is intended for, but it might work. Range is $100-200, so it might be a better bet just to go for a PS Vita.

Hope this helps!

Solution

bcshutter

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
Hey guys i have been searching for a similar solution to this problem and i personally think 15" would be such a good size for a hdmi in tablet. I have found these guys advertising an "input tablet" and i jumped straight on it so check it out if your still after a solution.

http://playerportal.weebly.com/