Taiwanese Man Dies After 40-hour Diablo III Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
I wasn't at all surprised by this news, just saddened.

Diablo 3 is not fun enough to play for 40 hours straight; this man died a meaningless death.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
I don't think there is ANYTHING on earth I want to do for 40h straight.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking... and that is included :)

G

Why is always some Asian guy that dies from playing a computer game?

Pailin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
pussy, CS:S players go 3-5 days straight without a break before dieing xD

Seriously though, is a really sad situation

My condolences go out to the guy's family

And guys that want to play HardCore - your body is Your fined tuned weapon in the Battles ahead

Look at Pro Gamers like Fatal1ty - they does lots physical training and eat healthy diets to make sure they get Every advantage possible in their game!

Play Right to Win ;)

viper666

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
[citation][nom]kimyeang88[/nom]wow.......... play game without food? don't feel hungry at all?......... He is not human lol[/citation]

actually i don't feel any other need when playing something i enjoy. Went without food for almost two days when i was playing Skyrim / Sacred / X3:TC and the weird part is that i didn't even notice/feet i was hungry. Guess video games are a good way to save money for the 660 Ti.

ivyanev

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2011
Dead after 40 hours? Today's children are getting soft . But seriously ,his parents should have drag him out and beat the crap out of him, for his sake.

dalauder

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
WTF? 40 hours of gaming can't kill a guy.

If it did, my roommate who drank a case of Monster and stayed up for 3 days to be the first guy on his server to hit level 70 on WOW when their first expansion came out would've died years ago.

Seriously, a man can go 40 hours without water--so how can gaming without food be the culprit? No, this guy had a heart attack or was already dying of malnutrition or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.