Tamagotchi? There's an App for That

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We're probably looking at around 512k for the actual pet simulation. The rest will be advertising, tracking and mild forms of spyware aimed at seeing how you use your phone.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Hmmmm...IMO, entire appeal of TAMAGO (Egg) CHI (Baby Creature, roughly) lost if you use this. People who made this obviously don't know jack about how Asian market and marketing works. AT ALL. I pity these poor bakagaijins.

fishyfish

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
Google Store search doesn't find anything called "Tamagotchi L.I.F.E." or "L.I.F.E.", has author of this news checked his sources at all?

G

OH GOD ITS BACK.

`hypothetical famous last words of a 5th grade teacher before she would commit suicide"

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]Hmmmm...IMO, entire appeal of TAMAGO (Egg) CHI (Baby Creature, roughly) lost if you use this. People who made this obviously don't know jack about how Asian market and marketing works. AT ALL. I pity these poor bakagaijins.[/citation]
You do know that the same company that made the original game released the app, right?
So no. Not Bakagaijins.

hydac7

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
[citation][nom]Vorador2[/nom]No.No.NONOONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/citation]

I remember when i was a kid in school back in the 90s when these came out , they were a fad , almost all the girls in my class had one , I hated it , they preferred to play with those than hang out with us boys , the girls treated those like they were kids or something , was so happy when it ended :D

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]iniudan[/nom]Has long has they don't revive the furbies, I am quite happy. Those thing are freaking hell spawn.[/citation]
They have already released an updated Furby and they have been trying to make them popular again. This one is even creepier, you can't turn it off (auto off after 1 min of inactivity but what it considers activity who knows) has more expressive LCD eyes, learns to interact with you more, can talk more.

TeraMedia

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2006
I should make a Tamagotchi-sitter app. I could charge people perhaps a few cents an hour to watch their T-chis while they are too busy doing something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.