News Target PS5 restock reportedly happening tomorrow — how to get yours

Dec 27, 2020
Midwest Ohio here. No playstations for sale between 3AM-7AM. Used an extension to monitor target website and none popped up for sale.

Reactions: katv50
Dec 27, 2020
will they offer only in store or do you know online?

I checked for last night (early morning) and nothing sold, but as far as the actual sales, seems like no inventory will be sold in stores, all strictly online and you'll pick it up in a store after ordering to my understanding. I checked with Best Buy as well yesterday and they seem to be doing the same thing. No in store inventory.

Dec 27, 2020
Update: 12:55PM EST, alarm went off for stock for sale at my local target. I was in front of the computer when it went off and clicked add to cart. I had to resign in because it must have logged me out and after dicking around with the password (which was correct, target not letting me login) I managed to get in, but they were out of stock. This whole process of me screwing around with target was probably a total of 1 minute. Saying this, I'd say it was either a glitch in the target system (no other stores had stock within 50 miles) and their never was stock, or target is being attacked by BOTs as well. Which would make it pointless to even try. The fact stores know they're being targeted by bots but refusing to sell stock in stores is the biggest joke but this is the current game we have to play with political companies. I'll continue to run the extension refresher also through Tuesday to see if their will be any new stock. I will update with news as well.