Question Techwood TV no sound or HDMI

Jul 7, 2020
Hello. I recently bought (7 months ago I’d say) a Techwood tv. )Techwood 49AO9FHD 49" Smart 1080p Full HD TV)
It hasn’t worked properly in a while, with the sound cutting out at any volume under 25 and now the HDMI ports aren’t working. I’ve tried it with a PS4 that definitely works as I have it on another monitor and now it won’t work with the Amazon Fire box. Any help?
(not spending any more money would be appreciated as well).

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2020
Hello. I recently bought (7 months ago I’d say) a Techwood tv. )Techwood 49AO9FHD 49" Smart 1080p Full HD TV)
It hasn’t worked properly in a while, with the sound cutting out at any volume under 25 and now the HDMI ports aren’t working. I’ve tried it with a PS4 that definitely works as I have it on another monitor and now it won’t work with the Amazon Fire box. Any help?
(not spending any more money would be appreciated as well).

I have unfortunately purchased a Techwood 55 inch too in May this year and one of my hdmi ports stopped working have tried everything changing leads, unplugging everything for 10 minutes 30 minutes to no avail still showing no signal on both my camera cctv and my dvd recorder and from reading your post it would seem that this is a fault with Techwood. I am waiting for AO to come back to me no contact for 4 days I am going to ask to return the item. My CCTV and DVD recorder both work perfectly in HDMI 1 and 3 so I know it is the port.

Last edited: