Ted Lasso season 3 is so bad it’s making me question if I ever liked the show

May 15, 2023
Reactions: asluss
May 15, 2023
I think it's time you watch another show. The whining about the third season is tiring. I do love the show as much as ever. I love all of the Easter eggs, the callbacks, the references. They built an entire episode from a poem--granted season 2, but it bought a lot of grace from me. The healing power of art. The entire theme of counter toxic masculinity present from the first episode to the final. The character arcs are crowded, and I might like them all fleshed out better, but I still love them. I love that characters are honest and self aware. When Jamie owned his hypocrisy, my whole family screamed in delight. I love the longer episodes. I love the threads of magical realism that wind their way through the story from cursed locker rooms, to psychic predictions, to whatever is happening with Nate's hair and eyes. I love the struggles and the triumphs, and my daughter is now looking at real honest to goodness soccer scores in the US and she hates sports. Yes, it is sweet and kind and people act as they ought to in supporting their friends and family. Other than Rupert, the conflicts are centered around person v self. The rest is just a glorious game. I posted not to change your mind, You like what you like. But you didn't think one review was enough, and I felt someone ought to provide another opinion. I am happy there are a few of us here.

May 16, 2023
You constantly rip up the show... because it's not going the way you wanted it to? Or you don't understand / can't follow. One of my favourite episodes of this season you went off about because you couldn't follow the storylines. Stop trying to ruin a good thing for everyone else with what is obviously a YOU problem. You sound like a child throwing a tantrum because you got the wrong coloured cup.

May 16, 2023
You are spot on about this once very good show. My wife and I liked the first 2 seasons and recommended it to others. The 3rd season is a dumpster fire. I couldn't agree more that the characters have become dull and uninteresting. Oh well. That's the way many new shows fall. They start out pretty good and then start lecturing the audience instead of striving to be entertaining. It's the wonderful world of hollyweird.

May 19, 2023
Potty mouth show? Really? Yet you keep watching it to trash every episode! I think your nothing but a religibigot.

May 21, 2023
I can’t help but comment on this… Being a fan of this show I do agree some parts are dry and lacking when in comparison to the previous two.

BUT I would rather watch season 3 everyday 24 hrs a day then try and read another full article on this website. It’s so commercialized which causes poor loading and terrible scrolling response. I understand people have to make money but this is insane. I enjoy the sites choose of topics and sales info. So much so I signed up just to write this. I know the powers that be couldn’t care less just as long as checks keep coming in. Talented writers are wasting their talent due to sites poor performance. I hate that for y’all. So many interesting topics I couldn’t help but click on but not worth the hassle to try and finish. I know I know… this will go in one ear and out the other with the individuals who have the power to fix it. Band together and start your own and I’ll be there in an instant. Money and greed!! Money and greed!!! Good Luck to all who work here and do it for the words. Seems like an oxymoron relationship. Gonna watch season one and two again but not season 3(Ted Lasso -For Love and Very Little Soccer or anything else). LoL

May 22, 2023
Are you nuts??? Ted Lasso is the best show on TV and this year is yet another reason why. Are you insane? Where's the dislike button for this guy who doesn't know anything?