The 3DS Virtual Girlfriend Who Stays Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxxfatelostxxo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
So ive gotten to the point to where i volunteer to remove pointless and stupid comments for you guys at toms. Given im not going to scan every comment. But im quit willing to go through and delete comments like Beams up above on articles that i read(about 90% of them) if you guys want to give me access to that.

Just offering., And also as far as the subject, a character that interacts with another person is awesome, however... making it a girlfriend is a bit more interaction than i car for.

loomis86

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
interesting...

Couple this concept with a kinect-like camera pod with associated software and you've got something bordering on the creepy and fascinating at the same time.

pug_s

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2003
My wife nags and complains all day so a virtual girlfriend is not so bad. I figure that this game cost less than getting a real girlfriend risking a nasty divorce.

DokkRokken

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
[citation][nom]COLGeek[/nom]An interesting approach to population growth control.... Cool tech. Weird use of said tech.[/citation]

In Japan, the LAST thing they need is population growth control.

Vampyrbyte

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
[citation][nom]DokkRokken[/nom]In Japan, the LAST thing they need is population growth control.[/citation]

No, they need Wimmenz! NAO!

G

so toms mods can delete useless comments not made by bots, but when bots post spam, the mods dont do shit. nice system

Status
Not open for further replies.