The Beatles Come to iTunes After Nearly 10 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

huron

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
I'm amazed that it took this long. I'd have to imagine that Beatles fans already own their music in a digital format at this point

G

Keep in mind, this is more for future buyers who have yet to discover beatles music

Albyint

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
Too little too late, I already have all my Beatles, but even if I didnt I wouldnt go through iTunes anyway :-/

nick8191

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2010
Lol, they got my hopes up (thinking it was some new tech) and crushed them by making this the "big announcement". I never found it difficult to find/download a Beatles song off the internet, but maybe this is something cool for huge fans.

azcoyote

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Take any 15 year old (born in 1995... ponder that) who hasn't heard the Beatles and play them a Beatles song. They will think it is LAME.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]thebigt42[/nom]Lets see the Beatles CDs came out in the late 80s I ripped them to MP3 in the 90s so why do I care????[/citation]

You should be arrested for pirating your own CDs!

firebee1991

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
[citation][nom]azcoyote[/nom]Take any 15 year old (born in 1995... ponder that) who hasn't heard the Beatles and play them a Beatles song. They will think it is LAME.[/citation]

That may have been true until last year (Beatles Rock Band)

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Yaaayyy!!!! ... er, I mean yawn, seriously. (I guess since I don't "own" a single Beatles song, now may be a good time to get them all. Yeah right.) I guess for some it's big news, but those already have probably every possible copy of all songs twice (vinyl and CD).

wmtyrance

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2008
Lol, Is this a joke, I have had Beatles music on my computer and devices for 6 years now. Apple sure knows how to get the media to give them free press.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Considering how shabbily Apple treated The Beatles label, Apple Corp and their flagrant breach of the court ruling not to enter the music business, and also seeing as Mccartney and Starr don't need the money, if it had been me i would have gone to the grave happy in telling Apple to get bent and have it written into my will that the Beatles songs would never, EVER, have gone to iTunes.

rsud

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2007
[citation][nom]gorillateets[/nom]For some reason it seems that The Beatles and Apple should go together...They both really suck.[/citation]

spoken with true windoze intellect...

brother shrike

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
[citation][nom]azcoyote[/nom]Take any 15 year old (born in 1995... ponder that) who hasn't heard the Beatles and play them a Beatles song. They will think it is LAME.[/citation]
I was born in 94, and the Beatles are my favorite band...

Same with a lot of my friends. I know some people who don't like the Beatles, but they listen to crappy music anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.