The best digital photo frames of 20xx

Dec 22, 2021
ANY frame that requires a subscription, active connection to the internet or an app to use or even set up should be disqualified from "The Best" we are all tired of having to be in the club just to use a product. We are monitored every step of our lives. I think a better idea would be to have a category for items, not just frames, that allow you to use it without sharing your lives with who knows who.

Can they guarantee 110% that my grandkids pictures are safe and not being found and viewed by anyone other than me? No. No they cannot. Once you put something online it is vulnerable. This is a vulnerability I would just as soon avoid.

Jan 29, 2022
Bought my mom a Nixplay non-touchscreen one a few years back EXCLUSIVELY because it was one of the few that shared with Google Photos at the time. Died last month and can't seem to fix it.

I was looking into the Google Nest Hub Max because it obviously shares with Google Photos and has a digital frame feature, but I was wondering if I could set it to literally be only that - a motion activated digital picture frame only that my mom won't have to interact with?