The best electric bikes of 20xx

Aug 10, 2021
Hello,

I noticed a couple of errors in the article around pricing on a couple of the bikes. Regarding the Gazelle Medeo T9 classic, your article list a starting price of $1999 but clicking the link takes you to their site where the least expensive model is $2499 and no model called Medeo T9 Classic is available nor can such a model be found with search.
The second model is the VanMoof S3 which is listed in the article with a starting price of $1999 but going to the site shows a price of $2299. As someone trying to persuade his wife that an ebike would be a worthwhile purchase for me, I’d be grateful if you would clarify these discrepancies.
One last thing. On the article itself, it says it was published 21 hours ago when it was actually published on July 21. I’m going to assume some aspect of it was updated but I can’t spot any changes to it and would appreciate it if whatever was updated could be noted somewhere. Many thanks for the article. Pricing confusion aside, it’s been quite helpful for me.

Aug 10, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Just went back to the top of this page and realized that it said 2020. However, if that’s the case, why is it made to look like a recent article? Does that mean all the authors did was change the title from best of 2020 to best of 2021? That seems kind of disingenuous to me.

GFujioka

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2012
You do your readers a disservice and reveal your partiality by not listing the 64,5 lb weight of your number one bike. Cheers.

Oct 12, 2023
One factor that seems to be missing from virtually every review-support. I have some friends who could not get parts for their ebikes for 6+months, and they were only 1 year old. I've had problems getting parts with a highly recommended brand. The bike is well made, it performs well, but parts are nearly unobtainable. If I knew then when I know now about parts availability I wouild not have purchased the brand.