The best electric cars of 2021

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
No Android auto or Apple car play. BIG FLIPPIN' DEAL! Neither do my 2008 Sky or 2014 Lincoln MKZ but guess what? I plug my cell in and, VOILA!, Amazon Music, Google Play, Accuradio, etc.

Apr 7, 2021
😂😂😂 this article is a Joke!!! Two of the cars you can't own right now and haven't been tested. Another is out of the price range of most people and has a gas engine. All but one has a charging network built to support the vehicle that was created as a service and not profit that is significantly cheaper than competing charging networks. There is more way the Model Y and new S aren't on this list.

Jul 15, 2021
I bought a Model Y after looking at several of these cars. I rejected all Volvos/Polestars because their navigation is inferior to Tesla, as is their range, and charging network. No serious review would come to these conclusions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 2