The best electric cars of 20xx

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
No Android auto or Apple car play. BIG FLIPPIN' DEAL! Neither do my 2008 Sky or 2014 Lincoln MKZ but guess what? I plug my cell in and, VOILA!, Amazon Music, Google Play, Accuradio, etc.

Apr 7, 2021
😂😂😂 this article is a Joke!!! Two of the cars you can't own right now and haven't been tested. Another is out of the price range of most people and has a gas engine. All but one has a charging network built to support the vehicle that was created as a service and not profit that is significantly cheaper than competing charging networks. There is more way the Model Y and new S aren't on this list.

Jul 15, 2021
I bought a Model Y after looking at several of these cars. I rejected all Volvos/Polestars because their navigation is inferior to Tesla, as is their range, and charging network. No serious review would come to these conclusions.

Oct 29, 2021
😂😂😂 this article is a Joke!!! Two of the cars you can't own right now and haven't been tested. Another is out of the price range of most people and has a gas engine. All but one has a charging network built to support the vehicle that was created as a service and not profit that is significantly cheaper than competing charging networks. There is more way the Model Y and new S aren't on this list.
While I agree that an article at a URL of "best-electric-cars-today" shouldn't list cars that aren't yet available, which of these vehicles do you believe has a gas engine? You note that one "is out of the price range of most people and has a gas engine," which suggests you're talking about either Porsche's Taycan Turbo S or Lucid's Air Dream Edition, the two most expensive vehicles in the article, but both are fully electric. As far as I know, all 8 others on the list are also fully electric.

The Model Y is #8 on the list of 10. The S and X are suspiciously absent given that the list includes vehicles that are more expensive than both, as well as the generally-disappointing e-Tron.