The best new show isn't on Netflix — and it's 97% on Rotten Tomatoes

Feb 26, 2022
Marc isn't suffering from a bad breakup. His wife died!!! How could you get that so wrong?

Feb 27, 2022
Marc isn't suffering from a bad breakup. His wife died!!! How could you get that so wrong?
Was just about to say... That's a pretty big miss, right?!
(Think maybe he's confusing this relationship with the one in Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, which the "Severance" protocol totally reminds me of, in the ability to wipe the mental hard drive, at least in part, sort of way.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 2
Similar threads
News Never Have I Ever just hit No. 1 on Netflix — and it's 91% on Rotten Tomatoes
News I Just Killed My Dad is Netflix's latest shocking true crime doc — and it’s 100% on Rotten Tomatoes
News Wedding Season is the latest must-watch Netflix rom-com — and it’s got 83% on Rotten Tomatoes
News The Sandman just shot to No. 1 on Netflix — and it has 85% on Rotten Tomatoes
News These 5 must-watch Netflix shows have 90% or higher on Rotten Tomatoes
News This Netflix top 10 movie is so bad it has 0% on Rotten Tomatoes
News This Netflix show just rocketed to no.3 — and it’s got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes
News The new No. 1 Netflix movie is 31% on Rotten Tomatoes — why are people watching?
This is the one Netflix show you need to watch now — and it's 94% on Rotten Tomatoes
News This new Netflix movie just hit No. 2 — and it’s 94% on Rotten Tomatoes
News Netflix just got this spectacular superhero show — and it’s 100% on Rotten Tomatoes
News The next big Netflix movie is getting ripped apart by critics — with a 33% Rotten Tomatoes score
News This movie just hit the Netflix top 10 list — and it's 100% on Rotten Tomatoes
News This new Netflix true crime doc will shock you — and it's 86% on Rotten Tomatoes
News This superhero movie just hit the Netflix top 10 — and it has 87% on Rotten Tomatoes
News Netflix just got a new No. 1 show, and it's 88% on Rotten Tomatoes
News This new Netflix doc just scored 100% on Rotten Tomatoes
News This new Netflix show just hit No.3 — and it’s got 89% on Rotten Tomatoes
News The best Netflix show you're not watching is back — and it's 100% on Rotten Tomatoes
News Netflix's new Adam Sandler movie just dropped — and it's got 88% on Rotten Tomatoes

ASK THE COMMUNITY