The best workout headphones in 2022

shinyhappyhead

Prominent
Nov 17, 2021
The one con for the Jabra Elite Active 75t made me lolz:

Can be extremely loud at max volume

Psst. Turn down the volume. :p

Being someone with some hearing loss I kinda like a LOT of volume and bass.

Are you all going to review the Liberty 3 Pros and JBL Reflect Flow Pros? I had the L3P's for a couple of weeks and thought they were great - except for the intermittent audio dropouts. It pained me to return them because the sound is loud and boomy, the app is phenomenal, and the fit is fairly good if you found the right wing and eartip.

I'm still searching for the Goldilocks of earbuds. Perfect fit, loud and bassy, intuitive controls, good ANC/Transparency, and a great app with a custom EQ.

GuntherBkk

Honorable
Sep 1, 2015
I am sorry, but as mentioned before by Ctsamct1 these are not headphones and the article name is misleading. People who actually prefer to get information about headphones get to read this pointless (for them) article. Best you change the name so it shows it is about earbuds

Aug 10, 2022
Made an account just to say the legitimacy of this list is really called into question when you don't even know the name of the products you're making a list about. 2022 and earbuds still being called headphones and the top of a Google search, lmao.
Good guide, Tom.

TRENDING THREADS