The Gmail I had is different from new phone. That number is no longer active, can I retrieve lost pictures from cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy_42

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
I no longer have the old phone number ,and I have a new phone. Can I retrieve photos from Google cloud??

Solution
While your phone is tied to your Gmail, your Gmail isn't tied only to one phone. If you had the image on the cloud, associated with a Google account, then as long as you have access to that same Google account, you should be able to retrieve the photos.

However, if you had the photos just on the phone, and not actually uploaded them to the cloud, then there is no way to get them back if you no longer have that phone.

If you still have the other phone, and they were just on the phone, you should be able to power up the phone and connect it to a computer, via USB cord, and get the photos that way.
While your phone is tied to your Gmail, your Gmail isn't tied only to one phone. If you had the image on the cloud, associated with a Google account, then as long as you have access to that same Google account, you should be able to retrieve the photos.

However, if you had the photos just on the phone, and not actually uploaded them to the cloud, then there is no way to get them back if you no longer have that phone.

If you still have the other phone, and they were just on the phone, you should be able to power up the phone and connect it to a computer, via USB cord, and get the photos that way.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.