'The Hobbit' Is 2013's Most Pirated Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
If anything, I believe pirating promotes the product in a way that the RIAA & MPAA don't see. Everything that is usually pirated *that is good* IMO does even better than it would otherwise. The only thing they complain about is the crap that's put out and pirated, just because it's not a quality product/rushed out the door/or just lack of dedication on it they think pirating is the sole reason it's failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GregIvins Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 6
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 71
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 48
Similar threads
Question S-Video HDM I problem
i have a 70's Magnavox console tv with remote but before channel scan and menus. I can't seem to get channel 3.
My flat screen television CRA will not go back to my cable no remote only option s I get are pic and sound
Solved! High def sound from Xbox one S to YAS207 to monitor without HDMI arc port
My HDTV has an HDMI INPUT "CBL/Sat" which presently runs from TV to my Denon AVR {ARC}....IF I Purchase/use a ROKU Streaming S
How come my rear and center speaker s aren't not working oo my blue ray surround sound by the way u do a great job
X box 1 s HDMI to older tv
Satellite (DVB-S) and Digital Cable (DVB-C) in one single coaxial cable?
What's wrong with my Hisense LED LCD 2013 TV
Composite to HDTV?
hdmi port on xbox one s is bad
Need to locate the hdmi port on the back of a Panasonic tv dated 2013 hanging on wall
Could s video switch box casue input delay on a CRT?
TOSHIBA LED TV firmware_file for model for : 32P2400ZE S/N: E41X24H01630K1
Hitachi Roku TV 55R80 while watching TV over Antenna screen will change back and forth from full screen to channel guide and s
Tiny problem with my Panasonic DMR-ES10's time counter while playing discs
LG tv LG sound bar how to get it to work on tv"s remote volume tierd of having to use two remotes
I have s screen that comes up on my Sony Bravia whenever I watch utube, how do I get rid of it?
The Hobbit Shot at 48fps Instead of 24fps, Mixed Reactions
The Hobbit to be Filmed with Super Pricey 3D Rigs

ASK THE COMMUNITY