The new app i downloaded wont save ro my phone

It depends on if the app you are trying to download will actually work on your device.

Most apps require you be running a minimum version of Android and newer, not to mention other specs that need to fit.

Have you checked your phone against those requirements?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
W Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
4 Android Smartphones 9
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 10
R Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question How can i get my phone back on I downloaded something and now the phone turns straight off when it comes on.
Question Wifi hotspot speed on Samsung A5 2016 slower than in-phone 4G speed -- advice?
Solved! how to stop the downloading the of any particular app that it can not be downloded agin in a phone
Solved! I want to download game but my phone storage is full I want the game to be downloaded in my dd card, how?
Solved! My infocus phone not a download any apps how can i download my apps
I have Amazon prime video app on my phone. I have downloaded some movies on to my phone and 32g SD card so I can watch them if
Solved! Facebook says the app is download on my galaxy tab 8.4 but isn't it's only on cell phone nit mytablet
Solved! How can I find my downloaded apps on my phone from play store
my camera on my phone the app when missing its just gone so i downloaded a new one but it dont want to connect
How to download/transfer music from my phone to a Phillips gogear 4gb mp3 player
SD card has been changed to internal but phone says not enough storage for downloads
Nothing Downloading on my Android Phone
When I download something and shareit and copy it I can't find my clipboard on my phone so I can download it to my SD card
My Facebook app disappears completely from my phone a while after I install the app. I even tried downloading the app from Goo
i have the samsung j7. i am wanting all downloaded pdf and pes files to be saved on the memory card rather than in my phone.
Solved! Can i put my sd card in a phone thats not activated .it turns on and has pics can i download them
I downloaded around 21 movies on my phone and the next day can't find it anymore, I'm using infinix hot 5
How can i save my song free up space without losing my music
i have grand prime and it tells me no space but i have amemory card 8 gb and all apps i download they installed in the phone m
How to have re-downloaded app on new phone recognize and access saved app data on sd card from old phone?

ASK THE COMMUNITY