News The Pixel 7 Pro's battery life results are in — and we have bad news

Oct 18, 2022
Why not make the Pixel 7 as thick as the camera bump and make the battery 10,000 to 15,000 mah instead of 5,000... The battery in there isn't that big on the teardown.... Even 7,500 mah should fit in there.

Oct 18, 2022
I completely disagree with this articles assessment. I own the Pixel 7 pro. In fact, I have owned every Pixel since the original Pixel XL and it is well-known by anyone who has owned Pixels in the past, it takes a few days for the AI and ML to learn how you use your phone before it can best optimize your battery usage. I received my Pixel 7 Pro almost a week ago, and the first three days had poor battery life. Now I'm getting a day and a half battery on my Pixel 7 Pro. Yesterday I took my Pixel 7 Pro off the charger at 5:00 a.m. and went to bed last night at 9:00 p.m. and still had 64% battery. In fact, there's even a YouTube video on YouTube with a battery drain test comparing the Pixel 7 Pro to the iPhone 14 Pro Max and while the iPhone 14 Pro Max did better, the Pixel 7 Pro lasted for over 9.5 hours watching YouTube videos constantly. The iPhone 14 Pro Max did a bit better lasting for 11 hours watching YouTube videos constantly. For a phone that's $200 less. I don't mind losing an hour and a half of watching YouTube videos.