The Pokémon Go Plus is Here, But is it Too Late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacka77ack89

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah I'm not getting that thing until or if it has compatability with the 3DS/Pokémon Sun & Moon. Pokémon GO enticed me to buy a 3DS and a previous game (X & Omega Ruby versions) because GO was fun initially though became frustratingly repetitive not even two weeks later. Plus Niantic seems to be to have bit off more than they can chew, they can talk all day about incoming features but I have zero confidence in them to follow through after an update removed a fundamental feature, tracking, another update made catch rates more difficult creating the tedium to the games already repetitive gameplay... I've been really enjoying the full games on the 3DS so I won't be picking up GO again unless it compliments Sun & Moon.

AndrewFreedman

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2014

I don't see this happening. The two games are just totally separate.

You're certainly not the only one who has been playing less - 15 million others, too. But there are some diehards who are holding on, and they'll buy it.

As for Sun and Moon, well, it does have a wearable, but it looks a little less useful https://www.amazon.com/TOMY-T19202D-Pok%C3%A9mon-Z-Ring-Set/dp/B01JA03S9A

Status
Not open for further replies.