The Pope Sends Out His First Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

unoriginal1

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]When will someone finally tell him that Religion doesn't exist and that Science is the new faith? ^_^[/citation]
Huh..... 850,000 Catholics seem to disagree

internetlad

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
[citation][nom]unoriginal1[/nom]Huh..... 850,000 Catholics seem to disagree[/citation]
I think the worldwide number is closer to a billion, I bet most of the people who are sub'd right now aren't even catholic, they're just doing it for the lulz.

Either way, if you told that to the pope (or most any of them) I don't think they'd take your word for it, aoneone.

LordConrad

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2007
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]When will someone finally tell him that Religion doesn't exist and that Science is the new faith? ^_^[/citation]
When will atheists learn that there are greater things that only faith, not science, can explain?

madjimms

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011
[citation][nom]LordConrad[/nom]When will atheists learn that there are greater things that only faith, not science, can explain?[/citation]
Nope.... You're just not smart enough to figure things out.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]LordConrad[/nom]When will atheists learn that there are greater things that only faith, not science, can explain?[/citation]
When will atheists and religious people learn that it doesn't matter, either way the Pope gets to live like a god whether there is one or not.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]coybell451[/nom]If you think Jesus`s story is exceptional..., last month my sisters girlfriend also easily made $7866 sitting there a ninteen hour week an their house and they're buddy's ex-wife`s neighbour has done this for 4 months and earned more than $7866 part-time from their mac. apply the tips here.. www.BIT40.com[/citation]

In a story about the pop, that is just awesome. These spam bots are getting hella smart!

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012

So it was magic that brought Jesus back to life? A space wizard in white robes you say?

Old_Fogie_Late_Bloomer

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]In a story about the pop, that is just awesome. These spam bots are getting hella smart![/citation]
Naughty, naughty: clip out the URL before posting (bonus points for replacing it with something imaginative)...but yeah, I thought someone was being a smart@$$ before I realized it was mere coincidence...

Old_Fogie_Late_Bloomer

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010
When will Christians learn that atheism and disbelief of your ludicrous and impossible worldview are not the same thing?

fjfixer

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
The pope actually invented tweets to direct deaf irish boys to hide under his bed when the devil came a knockin.

Osmin

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
This comes from the same organization that said “The earth is the center of the universe” and brought us the pleasures of the various inquisitions. Of course, the original Christian church is the best since they wrote the “New testament” (Which contradicts the loving behavior of god that killed every innocent man and child on earth but Noah) and gets 2.2 billion followers. Ron Hubbard writes a book and the Church of Scientology is created and gets over 8 million followers. The profit Joseph Smith talks to an angel of God and writes the “Book of Mormon” and gets over 14 million followers. Mohammad speaks to God and writes the Qur’an and gets 1.8 billion followers. The list goes on and on. Nothing has changed in over 2000 years and therefore, we must have full trust and confidence of what man has written.

Status
Not open for further replies.