The R2-D2 MP4 Player with C-3PO Earbuds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash091

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
If you load up a video on this thing, does it display it in a hologram?!? If so, this just made the top of my christmas list, if not... I may buy one to break it in George Lucas' face!!

de5_Roy

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
people carrying it in public will get mocked harder, only recommended for rabid star wars fanboys.
apple might sue them for making it look like ipod nano's star wars mod.
"i am not really happy to see you, it's the r2-d2 mp4 player in my pocket."

G

Purchased one of these for one simple reason, IT IS an R2D2 item.. hey tis R2!!! will never open the bluggar package, and it is wicked kewl..was ever so glad to see that it was an actual full size R2 D2 as well.. Yes way too bloody expensive but hey why not, one can not take it with us.. Cheeres!!!

f4phantom2500

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010
almost totally guaranteed that the earphones sound like crap, and the entire thing looks like it'll fall apart within 2 months (especially the earphones). also i imagine that carrying around a cylindrical mp3 player in your pocket would be quite impractical.

pcpcs

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2011
I sure hope it'll be able to run Crysis.
g.php

fb39ca4

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
that looks like it would be uncomfortable to put in your pocket to listen to music from. and no i dont want c3p0 heads sticking out of my ears. r2d2 heads would look cool though

G

Gave to my son Christmas morning, it no longer worked by lunch a few hours later.. will no longer power on and is/ was fully charged. R2D2 casing is flimsy and cheap.. made a rattling noise right out of the package. Hope to get a refund although my son LOVES it... I think another also will not last :(

Status
Not open for further replies.